Clean Cuts is continuing to work at full capacity and is ready to help with all of your audio needs. Our engineers are set up to edit, sound design and mix remotely and we have implemented extensive safety protocols for in person recording in DC and Baltimore including:
- We are requiring all employees to wear a mask or face covering that covers the mouth and nose when in any communal or open spaces.
- We are requiring all employees to follow social distancing guidelines; allowing for at least 6’ between individuals whenever possible.
- We are requiring all employees to wash hands thoroughly throughout the day.
- We are placing hand-sanitizer and wipe stations throughout the offices and booths and are encouraging their use.
- We are following recommended cleaning and disinfection protocols so that all of our facilities remain safe for guests and employees.
- We are ensuring any food delivery is individually wrapped and made in a contactless method and also asking our employees not to eat or congregate together.
- We are requiring employees and guests to follow daily health self screening protocols when it comes to their own health. Employees and guests must stay home if they are not feeling well.
- We are requiring guests to complete a health questionnaire in advance of their session
- We are staggering the start time of sessions so that talent does not arrive at the same time.
- We are requiring that between sessions, all equipment in the booth is sanitized and/or replaced.
- We are running HEPA filters for one hour or more between different talent in the same booth.
- If the engineer needs to enter the recording booth with the talent the engineer will wear a face shield in addition to their mask.
Let us know how we can help! We look forward to seeing everyone in person again soon.
President, Clean Cuts